Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Still Alive

Hi everyone,

Sorry if you have been looking here and not seen anything. I should never have set this up because I am a horrible journal writer and that's what bloging is like to me, a journal to write in. However, if you do want to keep up with what is going on with me then find me at Facebook. I have photos there and talk with people more often there. I am doing well and school just started last week, but the schedule for the school has been crazy. Today I went to school to teach some classes and found out they got moved to another day. So I will only teach 1 class this afternoon and then maybe go to a concert afterwards if I can get a ride. Otherwise I am enjoying living in Kazakhstan and the food is good here. Hope things are going well for everyone at home.

Blessings,
Devon Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment